Friday, December 28, 2007

Back from the UK

We just spent an amazing week in London. Six days of visiting family and friends, seeing London's major attractions and pigging out on good old English grub and we had an absolute blast! While the weather was cold and foggy for the most part, it added to the atmosphere of the place. It was also the first time that my wife and children had been there, and it was really good fun to see it through their eyes.

We came back on Christmas Eve and spent Christmas with my wife's family in Dallas. I scored seasons' one and two of the new "Battlestar Galactica" series on DVD, which will most likely have an adverse effect on my ability/desire to brave the cold and take more pictures of Mars!

Still, Mars is quite close and some good photo opportunities might present themselves this coming weekend. I might still try and get out this Saturday night and attempt some more shots.

No comments: