I've had the family back home in Melbourne, Australia, for the last week. Just shy of two weeks left at this time. We've been having a brilliant time. The weather has been so-so, but we've been blessed with a few good days and as such have been out on various day trips. The kids have been really enjoying themselves - g-d knows they've been spoiled since arriving!
Highlights thus far include:
- Mum's amazing sausage rolls!!!
- Getting out to the bay area when the weather has been nice (Williamstown (picture above is view of Melbourne from this suburb) and St Kilda mostly)
- Driving up around the local mountains/hills (Mt. Dandenong)
- Catching up with family and friends
- Seeing the kids experience what I took for granted when I lived here (this has been interesting)
- Gaining 10lbs through eating all the foods I have missed :-(
click on image for full size
Will post more here after the trip.