Astronomy and Astrophotography for the Beginner and Try-Hard Amateur!
Sunday, April 01, 2007
I sat outside the front for three hours last night, taking a very long .AVi of Saturn with K3CCD tools. I got about 2,500 frames from it. I've spent the last 24 hrs trying to process them and the results are horrid. Nothing like what I see others do with apparent ease. Even Registax insists on giving me a very green image. I know I have very good frames in the .AVI file, I just can't seem to stack them and get a nice resulting final image! Very frustrating... I'll keep trying and will post the result, if any good, here.