Monday, May 08, 2006

West Ham in the FA Cup Final????


Do my eyes deceive me? Is it really true? Admittedly I have not been paying too much attention to West Ham's progress this season, but I am floored and very excited about them making it to he final this weekend. It would be spectacular if they won. Out comes the West Ham jersey for me! I’ll have to see who, if anyone, will televise it live here. Apparently the Fox Soccer Channel, who’s slogan is "Live Premier Matches” is showing the game one week after it is played - just superb. (Don't even ask me about my thoughts of their coverage of rugby!).

In any case, GO HAMMERS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry mate, we beat ya!

Phil said...

Thanks for the reminder ;-)

I know/knew a lot of Chris's....

Anonymous said...

Did ya? I only knew a couple of Phils.
I guess Chris was a popular name. I was good friends with a couple of them at school and seem to meet them all the time.
How can we narrow the Chrises down?
We know I'm a Liverpool fan, but you probably forgot or never knew that I was, I haven't seen you for years and years.

Phil said...

That narrows it down a fair bit, doesn't it, doesn't it? Let's see...Star Wars fan per chance?

Anonymous said...

I've already said too much.