My own Hubble View! These galaxies lie between 10 to 50 million light years away. How many galaxies do you see?
A pretty tricky part of the sky to image, really. You're utilizing almost your entire field of view with an 80mm scope, so dealing with all that comes with wide-field. This is the best iteration I have processed to date from two night's of imaging. Learned a lot, but have a way to go to get this the way I want it.
* Imaging Scope: Astrotelescopes 80mm ED Refractor
* Imaging Camera: Nikon D7000
* Guiding Scope: William Optics 66mm Petzval Refractor
* Guiding Camera: Orion Starshoot AutoGuider
* Mount: Celestron CGEM
* Exposures: 32 * 8 minute lights, 21 * 8 minute darks, 40 bias frames
* ISO 1000
* Aligned and Stacked in Deep Sky Stacker
* Post-Processing Dynamic Photo HDR, LightRoom and Photoshop.