Monday, June 17, 2013

Been Busy

I've given the astrophotography and astronomy a little bit of a break for a while. Work and family commitments have kept me away from the dark skies for quite some time. I'm off to Australia soon and hope to take some wide field shots down there. So, I will hopefully have some interesting shots to share when I get back.

In the meantime, check out my new photography site here. I've been spending more time shooting motorsports and photojournalism this past year, picking up the odd official gig here and there.

Have a safe summer, and more astro images to come soon!

Cheers,
Phil

5 comments:

Hugo said...

I've been enjoying your astro pictures through your blog for a while! But Wow!! These photos are amazing! You are a very talented photographer! Keep up the good work!

Hugo said...

I've been enjoying your astro pictures through your blog for a while! But Wow!! These photos are amazing! You are a very talented photographer! Keep up the good work!

Phil said...

Thanks a lot, Hugo! Your photos are great, too! I am jealous that you have the AT-8IN!!!! That's a great scope and would love to have one myself soon!!

Clear skies!
Phil

Hugo said...

Thanks Phil! :-) I had a great time with the AT8-IN, but I had to sell all my astrophoto gear... A combination of bad weather and lack of time. But I still enjoy my Meade LightBridge 12" once in a while! Cheers!

Phil said...

Ah! I have a LB12" as well. Love it!

Take care!