I've stretched the image as much as I can without it becoming "fake-looking". The light pollution is still so-so, so maybe next weekend I can try this out at a much darker site, as well as the Horsehead. I'd also like to try and get the Rosette Nebula but that may be pushing it.
Click on the image above for the full view.
- Imaging Scope: Astrotelescopes 80mm ED Refractor
- Imaging Camera: Nikon D7000
- Guiding Scope: William Optics 66mm Petzval Refractor
- Guiding Camera: Meade DSI-C
- Mount: Celestron CGEM
- Exposures: 8 * 10 minute lights
- ISO 640
- Aligned and Stacked in Deep Sky Stacker
- Post-Processing in GIMP (contrast, saturation and unsharp mask)
- Noise Reduction in NeatImage