Now pay attention.
Astrophotography Rule #1: DO NOT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT ASTRO CAMERA
1. Do not drive 20 miles into the countryside before checking for your camera
2. Do not spend 20 minutes setting up heavy telescope before checking for your camera
3. Do not spend an additional hour learning how to polar align your telescope especially for astrophotographical use before checking for your camera
4. Do not scratch your head for another 20 minutes wondering why the scope won't track objects precisely before checking for your camera
5. Do not feel like a total dimwit after going through items 1 through 4 before opeining up your accessory case only to see your camera is not there.
6. Curse to the Almighty
7. Stomp your feet
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 12 times
9. Relax and enjoy some good old fashioned astronomical viewing
10. After ten minutes, get frustrated again when your optics get covered in dew
11. Repeat steps 6 anf 7 12 times
12. Take down scope and put all your toys back in the car
13. Drive home 20 miles while repeating repeating step 6 for the duration of the drive
Here endeth the lesson.